Nia King is a mixed-race queer writer, illustrator, podcaster and filmmaker living in Oakland, CA.
- Her writing about race, gender, and sexuality has been published in Women and Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory, Zines in Third Space: Radical Cooperation and Borderlands Rhetoric, and several online magazines.
- Her comics have been featured in Colorlines, Interrupt Mag, and in the exhibition "Sex. Money. Race. Gender."
- She is currently working on turning her podcast, on which she interviews emerging queer and transgender artists of color, into a book with co-editors Terra Mikalson and Jessica Glennon-Zukoff.
- Her film, The Craigslist Chronicles, has screened at the National Queer Arts Festival, Queer Women of Color Film Festival, York University, University of Toronto, and NYU.
- In the fall of 2013, Nia toured the US with the POC Project Race Riot Tour as a performer. In spring of 2014, Nia toured the US and Canada with Mangos with Chili as their official tour documentarian.