Nia King is a queer mixed-race writer, illustrator, podcaster and filmmaker.
- Her writing about race, gender, and sexuality has been published in Women and Performance: A Journal of Feminist Theory, Zines in Third Space: Radical Cooperation and Borderlands Rhetoric, and several online magazines.
- Her comics have been featured in Colorlines, Interrupt Mag, and in the exhibition "Sex. Money. Race. Gender."
- Her film, The Craigslist Chronicles, has screened at the National Queer Arts Festival, Queer Women of Color Film Festival, York University, University of Toronto, and NYU.
- She is currently working on turning her podcast, on which she interviews emerging queer and transgender artists of color, into a book with co-editors Terra Mikalson and Jessica Glennon-Zukoff.
- In the last six months, Nia has toured the US with the POC Project Race Riot Tour as a performer, and toured the US and Canada with Mangos with Chili as their official tour documentarian.